This cement-based crystalline waterproofing process uses nano particales to penetrate into the concrete substrate, which in turn blocks the capillary channels in concrete, making the concrete itself become waterproof.
About Crystalline Waterproofing:
- Protects concrete from intrusive liquids and gasses by filling the pores, capillaries, and hairline cracks.
- Causes a reaction between the chemical used, moisture and the by-products of cement hydration, forming a new, non-soluble crystalline structure.
- Produces 100% waterproof concrete that is self-sealing and water-pressure-resistant from any direction and reactivates whenever water is present.
- Resistant to extreme hydrostatic pressure and is not subject to deterioration problems encountered by membranes.
- Superior to traditional barrier method with proven crystalline technology that ensures waterproofing for the life of the concrete structure.
This technology is now specified and used on thousands of diverse waterproofing projects around the world. Independently tested and certified to meet LEED standards, it extends the life of concrete and shortens construction schedules, saving you thousands in reduced labour and maintenance costs.