Electro Scan’s suite of next generation condition assessment technologies provide an effective way to manage, protect, operate, and certify infrastructure.
Electro Scan features include:
- Finding sources of infiltration and locating and measuring pipeline leaks in water and sewer pipes.
- Retrofitting of CCTV trucks.
- Simulating wet-weather conditions.
- Scanning pipes 6 to 60 inches in diameter.
- Ranking and prioritizing of sewer and water pipes for replacement and renewal.
- Measuring the variation of electric current in non-conductive pipes and locating defects not seen by CCTV or other legacy inspection techniques.
- Taking separate “before and after” scanning tests of any pipe repair, relining, or renewal activity to compare electrode current values, and for CCTV video to re-examine pipes to determine if any visual defects were missed or not recorded during initial examination.
- Determining the cost-effective design, testing, and certification of pipe repairs, renewal, and new construction.
- Providing a consistent, automated way to find leak locations, length, and intensity, within 1 cm.
Electro Scan delivers accurate reports. Detailed scans ensure nothing gets missed – getting it done right the first time – saving you money.