This professionally engineered, environmentally sound, and quality assured CIPP lining consists of a resin-impregnated fiberglass material tube/liner which, when cured, extends the full length of the original pipe and provides a structurally sound, smooth, jointless, and watertight pipe.
CIPP lining features and benefits:
- Fiberglass Reinforced UV Light Cured Full Sectional Lining is available for sanitary, storm, and industrial process piping rehabilitation.
- Liners are produced in lengths up to 500m in a variety of wall thicknesses and profiles, and diameters are available from 100-1600mm, with wall thicknesses from 3-14mm.
- A fully-automated system records the complete cure process with automated airflow control systems that maintain optimum pressures during the curing cycle.
- A camera is affixed to the UV light assembly to enable video inspection of the liner to ensure it has been properly inflated and any liner problems have been identified before curing begins.
- A UV light train is used to cure the liner as it travels. There is negligible shrinkage of the fiberglass liners after curing.
- Lateral connections are reinstated after the curing process with robotically-operated, high-speed cutters. No lateral seals are required unless there is damage to the laterals.
- CCTV inspections are performed in accordance with ASTM standards after installation of the CIPP liner and reconnection of the active side sewer laterals.
- Liners have a high degree of resilience and tensile strength, while having excellent radial expansion characteristics for an optimum tight fit to the wall of the host pipe.
- CIPP lining eliminates problems associated with the discharge of styrene-contaminated water into the environment.
- The liners conform to industry specifications, codes, and ASTM standards, and their strength ensures that roots are not able to affect them at all.
Professionally-engineered site-specific designs and installation specs are supplied with all quotations, which are backed by long-term assurances, warranties and guarantees – now that’s peace of mind.