Geopolymer is a high-performance, fiber-reinforced mortar specifically designed for structural rehabilitation that will successfully restore your tanks and chambers.
About Geopolymer Spray Lining:
- A high strength, ultra-low porosity material that is made from natural mineral polymers which is particularly effective for large tanks and chambers.
- Higher compressive and flexural strength, and higher resistance to acids and greater surface durability.
- Cures quickly, providing shortened bypass time and allows flows to be re-established much quicker than cement-based mortars.
- Exceptionally resistant to environmental factors like heat and cold, and allows for extended application through batch temperature controls.
- Geopolymer is capable of bonding and building to great thicknesses, and is designed to stick and adhere to virtually any surface.
- A 100% fully manufactured product with no added contributing fillers, specifically designed for consistent application and long-term performance.
The EPA supports spray-applied geopolymer lining for any tank or chamber repair. This process provides cost-effective infrastructure repair and rehabilitation, which is styrene free and qualifies for LEED credits.