LMK’s T-Liner® is a one-piece homogenous main and lateral CIPP connection liner that guarantees a verifiable non leaking connection at the main sewer line.
- Manufactured in a high quality, controlled environment and is custom ordered from the factory.
- The only liner that stops water infiltration. Other liners merely move the infiltration problem to the saddle connection.
- Both the mainline and lateral sections are formed as a structural cylinder that renews 18-inches and 360-degrees of the mainline and extends up the lateral pipe as one continuous lining.
- Is a one-piece homogenous main and lateral CIPP connection liner (up to 200 feet long) with a uniform wall thickness.
- Insignia™ gasket sealing technology creates a smooth, tapered transition to the host pipe which prevents water from re-entering the pipe.
- Carries a permanent lateral identification indicia (ID) including address and product information.
The LMK T-Liner is a patent protected system that adheres to the very tight ASTM F2599-06. This groundbreaking technology will save you time and money without breaking any ground. Only The T-Lier is Road Authority Approved – add Link to Certificate and Logos